Coomera Realty have long been market leaders in property management in our area. During this time, we have specialised in property management offering a large range of services to our many respected landlords. There are many reasons why Coomera Realty should manage your investment property. We can advise on current rentals for your property type and area, and set a rental rate to give you the greatest return on your investment. We take the hassles out of managing your property. Call us to find out how we can assist in managing your real estate assets.
Coomera Realty Property Management Department prides itself on professional service at all times when dealing with any aspect of your investment property and valuable asset.
As a valued member of the REIQ (Real Estate Institute of Queensland), we constantly keep up to date with the latest changes in Legislation and Best Practice procedures.
Why do you need a Managing Agent for your property?
You need someone who is going to monitor the industry on a daily basis and is up-to-date with industry changes on every level to ensure that you are achieving the highest return possible on your investment.
Our services include:
- Rental appraisals
- Monthly newsletter
- Signage to advertise property
- Rent reviews on a regular basis
- Direct EFT payment to owners mid and/or end of month
- Statement with full details to accompany payment
- Tenants strictly qualified
- Highest rent return possible
- Use of only qualified and licensed tradespeople for maintenance
- Latest software technology
- We attend all inspections - no keys handed out
- Routine inspections every 16 weeks - written report and photo
- Regular REIQ training
- Tenant of the Month award
- Arrange landlord insurance
- Payment of council rates, body corporate fees etc
- Arrange and pay maintenance / once satisfied with standard of repairs
- Brochures and rental lists
- Renewal lease preparation and negotiation
- Professional advice whenever required
- Maintenance quotes, approvals and inspection
- Regular updates on Government changes and any effects on landlords
- Financial Year summary for taxation purposes
To request one of our Landlord Information packs to be posted or emailed directly to you, simply call up on 07 5573 4777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org