1. Speak with your financier to arrange the best loan to suit your needs
2. Prepare a short list of preferred suburbs that suit your lifestyle, bearing in mind affordability and accommodation requirements
3. Research sales in those preferred suburbs. Inspect every property in your preferred suburb so you have a feel for the prices. Attend all open homes in the area
4. Develop a relationship with one of our professional team who specialise in your preferred area. Your Coomera Realty Sales Consultant will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need
5. Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required to sign the sale contract and pay a 10% deposit. Your deposit will be held in a trust account until settlement
6. Before settlement day, it is advisable that you do a final inspection before settlement takes place. This is to ensure that the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it, and that all inclusions are as per the contract you signed.